Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just some emo stuffs...

Howdy...

I know i just posted up something at the evening..
But i just feel like it to post something in the pretty early morning..

I know nobody will read this so let me do some ranting...
Shall we?? I'm becoming lonely by a minute...but thanks to my FNF (family & friends)..
They kept me sane...so ladies and gents...lend me your ears..A few stories won't hurt..
Take note...These stories is copyrighted by the Author..who may not be ME...

Story 1 : 
The story goes like this..
I was sixteen back then...pure sixteen teen..
A boy..an old boy..asked me out..
Not knowing about relationship...i agreed..
Going well for a year..but suddenly he just walked out me..
Calls unanswered..Messages ignored..
Little that i know, he is a two-faced sadist old boy...
So much for a little love in my life..   
There i was..stood by the rain..crying...
Thank god that HE created me as an insensitive creep..
After a cry or two..felt nothing...i went back to how i used to be..
Before that old boy even think to flirt with me..
You would be wondering how i could be so forgiving..
I never forgive him...I let it all to HIM..
HE decides what is the best torture for that filthy bird-brained boy..
I cuss a lot..yeah i know...i'm not an angel for all that you know..
-END-

Author: The Strong Sixteen Year Old Girl..


Story 2:

I just watched SHREK the final story...
I just want to say that i like this part..
ehem...

Donkey : You are a cat-astrophe!!
Puss : Well...you are re-donkey-lous!!

Haha..get the joke mate?? Blimey...
I also like if they put NC16 for the Harry Potter 7..
Definitely not going to let my little brother watch it...
How can such a thing be a PG..
No wonder there is a high rise in underage sex..
They know too much for a little kids....way too much..
-END-

Author : The Movie Queen....


Story 3:

I 'm totally sleepy...Goodbye world..
Let me take a break from you..
-END-

Author: ME..

See ya in the next epi..
*snores*

LIFE ISN'T ALL THAT DIFFICULT..TAKE A BREAK ONCE IN THE BLUE MOON..

No comments:

Post a Comment