Yo B-L-O-G-G-E-R~~!!
Long time indeed..I've been on lazy trip these days..
Lazy UP..Weight also UP..I'm gonna make lots of confessions today~~
About weight..I'm 70 kg..So heavy lor...I know~~ But my height make up for it..
169cm~~ Jealous aren't you?? Well don't be..All of you are average..
I'm the one who is not..I'm not an average girl..I'm big girl...
Some of people comments do hurt me sometimes..But i don't mind..
I'm cold-hearted and have a i-don't-give-a-damn attitude...
So have your say...I am who I am...
No Offence yeah..
And I'm used to people calling me KAKAK..when i'm obviously younger than them...
Especially the MAMATs..MATREPs step mane nyer cool..
Hello!! Bile mase aku kawen ngan abg korng hah!!??
Oh i forgot..They are WAY shorter than me..Of course..
Enough idiot..You gonna make yourself cry..huhu..
The point is..the closer you are to someone, the more you get hurt by their oblivious + painful remarks..
Last two days I went to johor and bought lots of stuff..
But the one i want to show off is my shoe~~
I changed the shoelace..
It's black originally but...I suddenly in love with red...
Not just regular red but BRIGHT RED~~!!
Give me anything in BRIGHT RED..I'll be happy to death...
And oh yeah..my watch is also BRIGHT RED~~!!
Last Sunday, I worked as a kendarat..It was fun but I'm an ANTI-SOCIAL type of person..
So..to be friendly with other stranger is what scares me the most...
First of all..I hate the kakak in charge... MONSTROUS ~~!!
Second..there are three boys from my soon-to-be former school..
I have to work with one of them...and out of three..he is the most handsome..*can't deny*
I have once scold him for no reason...But then realized I'm the first timer there..
So why in the world i scolded him!!!
Interacting with humans is not that easy..but it was pretty good..
and extra~~ **Adik shifa cute~~!!
Haha...I wish i had siblings who is only 2-3 years apart from me..
My brother and I..7 years apart!!*sigh*
We really doesn't suit each other..
I don't understand him..and will never be...
I will be waiting for him to reach maturity..because that is when he will never bothers me again..
*hands clasp together*
well..it's been a great life..
thank you Allah for your Graciousness...
My quote for the day :

No comments:
Post a Comment