Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In absolute boredom

Yo wassup~

Long time never blog and i feel pretty awkward here.. HAHA~
so life story time!! pretty much nothing interesting.. 
I am third year now so left one more SEMESTER to finish my poly life!! wow i'm so not amused...
I hate making new decisions you know... like after poly what I'm gonna do.. work or study..
There's nothing right or wrong in any path that I will chose but that itself is a problem!
Having uncertainty in life is definitely not my cup of tea... like how i did my Final Year Project..
I have so many doubts that I almost throw up at the thoughts of it.. 
FYP sucks and if I ever go to UNI, it will be like FYP fever throughout the four years of my life.. 
Now I'm scared...urgh.. I admit that I have spent my teenage years wasted with sleep and watching korean dramas... but thats just me.. I'm not sporty person.. or outgoing person with lots of friends.. 
I'm just here at my home like some virgin waiting to get married.. <-- WTH..

But now my house also not a good comfort zone for me anymore.. It is surrounded by constructions and everyday I will hear those loud drilling and banging sound... 
My ears hurt... literally.. sometimes I lost my hearing momentarily for a few seconds.. scary much..
oh well.. it's not only me who suffers this but also my neighbors.. stay strong CCK residents!!

Hmm what more to say.. Oh!! my kpop favorites~ My first bias was DBSK Jaejoong then when DBSK break up, I paid most of my attention to DBSK Changmin and he became my second bias... 
DBSK conquered almost my 8 years of kpop fandom.. 
When suddenly, like a gust of winter wind, came Leo from VIXX which is my 3rd bias.. I love him so much that I would talk about him nonstop.. 24hrs a day..
A few months later I got hooked to EXO.. and one gorgeous guy took my breath away.. KRIS... he is perfect in every way.. except for the tattoo.. that is his only flaw.. 
I did abandoned Changmin but I can't bare to do the same for Leo so I decided to love Leo and Kris at the same time.. Yes, I two-timed them.. Never in my life that I have two-time anyone before.. I would usually stay loyal to one.. But this time is different.. They shared my love equally..

Shim Changmin
Kim Jaejoong

Leo (Jung Taekwoon)
Kris (Wu Yi Fan)

Ultimately, I only love four guys for 9 years of my life.. Not that bad uh... Though, this is just an imaginary love on my side but this is what a fan love for a star should be.. 
They are called stars for a reason.. They are meant to be love from far and we are not suppose to be close to them because they are too bright for us.. Let's just support them from far.. 

For my real love life, I have been single for 2 years already.. haha.. amazing.. so far only have 2 guys in my life.. the first is a jerk.. but the second one is very nice and kind.. but unfortunately.. yes the tragic is here.. I don't love him.. don't want to drag it any further... I muster every single courage that I have in me to ask for a break up.. I myself hate breakups.. how in the world did i dare to ask for one.. I also dont know.. It happened so yeah.. but hey... he is now happy with another girl.. so it's perfectly alright now..
So left me and my loneliness.. should I go man-hunting? haha.. Like i'm some kind of wolf girl eh~
I'm not desperate though.. i'm still 20 not even 30 so why should i be desperate..

Now I have one and half months holiday but I'm damn bored.. I only have two BFFs and one already in korea.. So i been spending most of my time with the other one.. I have 4 more bestfriends but they are kinda like not free the whole time so it's very hard for me to ask them out.. should i find a job? I am very unlucky in finding jobs so i'm not sure... well lets just leave it to that now.. got to go now.. adios amigos~~

I WANT TO STEAL YOUR HEART LIKE HOW YOU STEAL MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment